Форум о прекрасном: Турции и всем, что с ней связано

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Let us speak English

Сообщений 51 страница 100 из 159

MissParadise написал(а):

the second version contains from  Listening Comprehension, Structure and Written Expression, Reading Comprehension and Test of Written English.

I thought this is what you get when you take paper exam! Anyway, this is the same way you are going to be tested if you take IELTS+speaking part.
How far from Moscow do you live? Well, if i were you i would stay in my country to take the exam. :)) It is your choice anyway.
Speaking part usualy contains every day life topics, that is usualy the choice of the examinator. He/she may ask you about your job, hobbies, animals, television, shopping, celebrations etc.
First time i took IELTS I talked about transport of the future (why did they have to give me such a difficult topic? :D) and the second tme i talked about my hobby. The examinator may even ask you some questions so that you feel it is like a dialog!

I can speak english

spintopyoyoman написал(а):

I can speak english

That is fantastic! tell us about yourself! where are you from? :)

Amina, why have you taken IELTS twice? And how long is it valid?

Transport of the future...I can't imagine now, what would I have spoken. =)  My fundamental problem is that I haven't any expierence.  I have been learning English for a year only.

MissParadise написал(а):

I have been learning English for a year only.

Actually people say 1 year is enough.

MissParadise написал(а):

I have been learning English for a year only.

wow, i think  your english is at a quite good level now. How much do you need to get in the exam (TOEFL or IELTS)?
P.S. First time i took IELTS the result wasnt very good, so i took a language course at the end of which i had to pass IELTS again. The certificate is valid for 3 years as far as i remember.

natusek, Who says it? I can't spend all my time learning it. Otherwise it's impossible. By the way, next year I am going to study at the University. It's in Moskau, but the language of the teaching is English. And I think it will be much more difficult, than TOEFL. (If you interested in http://www.rea.ru/portal/Departments.nsf/(Index)/IBS)

Отредактировано MissParadise (2008-11-26 00:19:18)

natusek написал(а):

Actually people say 1 year is enough

agree [взломанный сайт]

Amina, thanks) I need to get 550 marks in TOEFL. To be honest I don't know yet, how much ones need I get in IELTS. 3 years in not so few, I thought not more, than 2.
You had asked me before - I'm from Belarus (Minsk). My name is Sasha.
(If I make any mistakes, tell it to me, please)

Oh nice to meet you!
You were right, i have just re-checked my papers and it turned out that the result is valid for 2 years. Well, if you want to study in english, you have to spend lots of time learning english :))

nice 2 meet you, too!
I understand it, but I will take German exam, too. That's why it's difficult for me to allocate my time. Why did you take IELTS? For leaving or what?

oh i see... you are quite studious! I took IELTS for my university studies.

Yes. For me languages are not only necessity but also hobby. What do you study, if it's not a secret?

Cool, i like learning languages as well but unfortunately dont have enough time cos i do engineering.

Amina написал(а):

cos i do engineering.

Are u a student? I'll be an engineer too  :rolleyes:

0Kr0shka написал(а):

Are u a student? I'll be an engineer too

thats amazing, we are colleagues then! :D

Amina
whare r u from? what university do u study in? where r u going  to work?

Students)

natusek написал(а):

P.S. just remembered...Once we were watching ''The X files'' in english n i could understand almost everything what Scully was speakıng abt, but as for Mulder's part...  ...so after a couple of min we had to add subtitles to this film

heya) i have the same problem :D i can understand every single word that my husband says to me in english, but it is a bit hard to understand other ppl)) i guess it depends of enunciation: intonation and many other aspects of speech.. it is like in russian language.. when u talk with person in first time..

Could anybody tell smth about TOEFL? What is the best method for preparing for it?

Maschulchik, I think, that you'd better to go to some courses. How long do you learn English?

I don't agree that u can learn english in 1 year. In 1 year one will be able to read and translate a little, but he will hardly be able to say something normally.

Maschulchik

Some good multi-media course.
Если есть самоорганизованность и способности, то пойдет хорошо.
Главное выбрать авторитетный курс мультимедийный, такие как Оксфорд выпускает или Лонгман.
Сейчас гораздо легче стало быстро выучить язык, с приходом Интернета.
Пользуйся моментом, пока двухсотдолларовые курсы свободно лежат бесплатно на Рунете.

Лучший ресурс в Рунете, где есть все на сегодняшний день. Пока еще знают не все.
http://englishtips.org/

Отредактировано winstondenis (2009-01-26 13:53:05)

Ka, everything is possible =)
Speaking is not the most difficult part of English. But I am agree, that one year is enough for speaking during some trips or for chatting. But there will be problems in more serious cases.

the topıc ıs empty(((( Is there anybody, who wants to talk to?)

Yes,there is! I would like to communicate in English so much!!!

I want too! :) Lets find some interesting topic. We can talk in english not just about english, we can talk about everything.

Yes,of course! I absolutely agree with you! What would you like to discuss?

Turkey for wxample. :) Mostly girls have turkish men, what languages do you talking with them? I talk english with my, becouse I don't know turkish yet and he will never know russian I guess. :)

Yeahhh,Turkey is a great topic! I have no Turkish men((( But when I was there I communicated with turkish boys in English,but some of them speak russian...It is so nice))) [взломанный сайт]

Tanuska
so, where did you study English? :blush:

I have studied English for 2 years with the repetitor! And I do it by myself now.

Some turks can tell just few words like privet, kek dela, spasiba, na zdorovya ... and something like this, and they already think that can speak russian. :) But some really very good in russian. In Alanya I meet one man, he could speak russian almoust without acsent. But he told he was living in Donetsk during some time.

I see...I have met  few people who speaks Russian so good! but who doesn't ...It is very funny to hear them)))

When my turkish man trying to speak russian I always want to laugh, but trying don't do this - it makes him sad. But actually he always laughing when I'm speaking turkish. :) Ones he asked me to teach him how will be in clear ukrainian go away, I told him "відчепіться", but from him it looks like "віціпіся". :D Nobody russian or ukrainian can understand him, just me.

When One of my turkish friends sow smth, he always asked me "What is it?". And we studed the word "Muxa" during few days )))

Tanuska, some of my friends do the same. I also have a lot of pen-friends from Turkey, and we usually help one another to learn the language. They write me in Russian I do in Turkish. Then we check our mistakes (Unfortunately, all do lots of them, but I'm sure, it's just a question of time)

By the way, guys, I'm so glad you're here. Let's communicate http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg167/natusek/Mauridia_22.gif

I am happy that understand everything in your chat....it means that I am not hopeless))))

Fate, how long do you learn English? And German? (I read about German at another topic)

Frankly speaking I would like to learn German too.
When I was in Turkey we had an exellent chance to see a german couple
They were not so young but it was clearly understood that they loved each other
And they were very friendly. The man suggested to take our picture, cs we didnt have an opportunity to take it together
And then I was listening their speech...their pronunciation
Banduma was speaking with them, it was really perfect, the way of communication, their attitude towards us
And Im very sad I will not see that couple any more...
At least we could take a picture together; but unfortuntely it didnt happen
That couple traveled a lot all over the world
They were in many countries but not in Russia
When I sked WHY they said OH NO; Russian mafia, but may be ST/Petersburg one day...
And their favourite countries were ITALY and TURKEY http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg167/natusek/1d5da1e27549144f711834f058fcee54.gif

natusek, what prevent you from learning German? It'll be much easier for you as you speak English. English came easily to me thanks to German.
I also like to speak with foreigners. That's why I have an account on acebook and can speak with people from all over the world. It's like a hobby.  Foreigners are so dofferent and there are so much lovely guys. I have also met in Turkey nice people from England, Belgium, Germany and even USA. And it's a pity that I didn't give him my e-mail and take theirs. But on the other hand there will be so much nice people in my life.  Everything is to follow.

MissParadise написал(а):

what prevent you from learning German? It'll be much easier for you as you speak English

actually nothing)
May be my laziness just)
And I have a problem, I start to learn language and then I stop))))
It was so with german, arabic, spanish and even turkish :playful:
I was watching Who wants to become a millionare in German. It is great

MissParadise написал(а):

English came easily to me thanks to German.

how much did you study it after german? and which language do you know better?

natusek, I have the same problem with Turkish. Once a month I take my text-books and begin to revise the previous rules I've already learnt. Then something happens (telephone call, I remember something and so on) and I give up with Turkish. And so within two years. It's such a shame, how much I have learnt for this time, almost nothing. But nevertheless I really want to learn it.

As to English I have been learning it for a year and a half, but I don't stop learning German, as I'll be having my exams in two weeks and German exam will also take place.

MissParadise написал(а):

Fate, how long do you learn English? And German? (I read about German at another topic)

I have been learning English for 13 years, but when I was at school I didn't understand how important it is to know several languages, and now, when I study at the philology faculty at the university, I realise all importanse of English and begin to study it more deeply))I realy like it)
And German I have been learnind for 2 years, but it is very difficult for me((((

Fate написал(а):

And German I have been learnind for 2 years, but it is very difficult for me((((

Why? Do you mean grammar?

Grammar in German is not easy)
In English it is easier. but even there i make mistakes from time to time :blush:
In German every noun has its own definite article and plural form/
This means you are not able to apply the rules you have just to memorize, nothing else unfortunately)
And I dont know german verbs well but Im sure there is smth difficult there also
MissParadise
but you are right, it is similar to English, and I think that is why it was easier for you to study English

natusek, bbt English word formation is also very difficult. In German there are some rules which can help you to define an article or plural form.

it's so funny! you're talking in english about german!!!! i was surprised much!
you are realy russian people!!!!!!!!! nobody can understand us)))) :flag:

Отредактировано Iris (2009-10-10 15:44:18)

I think You are right! It is really funny! I absolutly agree with you!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»